The Boss Dr. Beat DB-30 Metronome makes it easy to accurately keep time during practice. Built small for slip-in-your-case portability, a headphone jack lets you practice anywhere silently. It's easy to use, too, with a large LCD and controls for power, volume, start/stop, tap/mute, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value, plus lights and on-screen needle for visual feedback. More than just an adjustable click, Dr. Beat can lay down 9 different patterns, 24 beat variations, rhythm styles, and combinations to play with.
- Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
- Rhythmic beat patterns in various styles
- Headphone output with volume control
- Pocket-size portability
- LCD screen with smooth-flowing needle
- 9 different patterns
- 24 beat variations
- Rhythm styles
- Odd-time signatures
- Latin rhythms
- Tap tempo
- Internal reference tones (12 semitones)
- Power, volume, start/stop, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value controls
- Lights and on-screen needle for visual feedback
- Auto power off
We take great pride in every instrument that we sell.
We fully inspect, set-up, and tune every instrument to insure that you receive the
best guitar or bass possible. So you can rest assured that with N Stuff Music you are in the
best of hands before, during, and after your purchase.
N Stuff SKU: