The Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer is a 16-channel digital mixer which gives each performer completely independent control over channel volume, grouping, pan, and stereo spread, as well as master volume and tone. Every performer gets a completely customized monitor or cue mix. Each user can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II can be used to drive virtually any output device from wired or wireless in-ears or headphones to powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using a combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed digitally to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables. Set-up is simple and quick.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable (included). The A-16II can be mounted on a standard mic stand or music stand using the MT-1 and EB-1 mounting accessories.
• 16-channel stereo mixer
• Fully adjustable pan per channel
• Line/Headphone audio output
• Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
• Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
• Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
• Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
• Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
• Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
• Pan/Spread control with LED readout
• Channel volume control with LED level readout
• Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
• Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 mic stand mount (sold separately)
• A-Net Input/ Output: 1 input, 1 output Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
• Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
• Signal to Noise Ratio (Referenced to 0dB): -103dB
• Treble: +/-12dB at 9kHz shelving
• Bass: +/-12dB at 160Hz shelving
• Maximum Levels (RMS): Line/Headphone outs: 1.0 watt at 100 ohms
• Line/Headphone outs: 140 ohms
• Dimensions: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep 2.25" high
• Weight: 3.4 lbs.
Options (sold separately):
• MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
• EB-1 Extension Bracket
INCLUDES (1) AVIOM L-30 30' CAT-5E CABLE